Fresh Start

Hello! I've revamped my blog, and this will be the inaugural post. Previously, I was documenting solely about my running escapades, but I have come to the realization that my life is so much more than running, and I didn't want to make my passion my sole identity. Through my blogging musings, I wanted to give a truer insight about who I am.

The name of the blog still stands. "Diary of a Running Woman" indeed signifies my love for running and racing, but also holds a deeper meaning to me. I run to chase my goals, I run my life with a vigor, passion, and gratefulness for all that the good Lord has blessed me with, and I run my life at a fast pace. Dull moments are few and far between in our household.

Since my last post (I have completely deleted my previous posts to begin anew) a lot has changed in my life. First off, I completed my dietetic internship and passed the CDR board exam to become a registered dietitian nutritionist. Currently, I work as a bariatric dietitian in a weight loss clinic and am also getting into sports nutrition consulting with a local running store. Secondly, while in Oklahoma (I moved here for the dietetic internship), I met the man of my dreams! Jazz and I married in April of 2017. Throughout this blog, I'm sure that you will get to know more about him.
My husband, Jazz, and I on our wedding day.
Photo by Jennifer Ashurst Photography.

This blog is dedicated to the things I love. Stay tuned for recipes, product reviews, my attempt at artistic photos, documentation of our adventures, or whatever random thoughts that come to my mind. Enjoy!




Comments

Popular Posts